Friday 17 October 2014

Edited pictures (Taste of Digbeth)


                                        Edited pictures


This is another one of my images I edited using picmonkey and used the texture effect called space

This is an image I have edited and I have used the effect invert on www.ribbet.com
This is an edited image an all I have done to this image is rotate it and use auto fix.
This is my image that I have edited on www.picmonkey.com and I have used a texture called water to make it look like I have taken the picture of the water but has the refection.

This is an image i have edited using picmonkey again and I have used a texture effect called paint.


This is one of my images i have edited using www.fotor.com and the effect i have used is called sun kissed.



This image i have edited using fotor again and have used the effect colour splash.




This is another one of my pictures i have edited using pic monkey and have added my own background to the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment