Friday 17 October 2014

Pattern in photography (Taste of Digbeth)







                        Pattern in Photography

This image is an image taken of cans and this has been taken by Samantha Panzera.




This is one of my pictures that is of a few cans, I took to try and match the one above but a bit different. ( f stop - f/2.2, exposure time - 1/17 sec, ISO speed - ISO - 70). This picture was taken in the Digbeth snooker club and i took this picture because i think it shows good pattern. 


This is an image of a building that represents pattern


This is my image i have taken from inspiration of the image above. ( f stop - f/2.2, exposure time - 1/50 sec, ISO speed - ISO - 70). T his image was taken in the surroundings of Digbeth and this is an interesting image because it shows how pattern is repetitive and this image is of a gutter sort of thing.





This is also another image i took for inspiration for pattern in photography


This is one of my images like the one above with the pattern of the leaves. This image is an image of leaves from a bush above and this was taken opposite the Selfridges building in the bullring and i like this picture because it shows nature.

This image is an image of a ball but looks like a button or some sort

This image is an image I took to match the one above but in my picture this is a headlight of  a mini cooper. ( f stop - f/2.2, exposure time - 1/20 sec, ISO speed - ISO - 70. This image was taken in a garage in Digbeth and it is of  a headlight of a mini cooper but it looks like the image above and i like this image because its a strange pattern.
This is an image I also found on Google that I thought was quiet a good image.

.

This is one of my images that I took trying to replicate the one above. ( f stop - f/2.2, exposure - 1/290 sec, ISO speed - ISO - 70). this image is taken of some chains and was taken in a garage in Digbeth as well and this is interesting because they way the chains flow.



This is an image of Google that I found inspiring because I see a lot of these pictures.

This image is one I took like the one above. ( f stop - f/2.2, exposure time - 1/110 sec, ISO speed - ISO - 70). this image was taken of a metal fence in a parking lot in digbeth and i chose to photograph this image because i see a lot of these images and wanted to try it myself and has good pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment