Friday 17 October 2014

Shape in photography (taste of digbeth)

  

                                  Shape in photography

This is an image I found inspiration from because it is dull but grabs  your attention at the same time.

This is my image that I have made to look like the one above with the shapes and repetition of the buildings (f stop -f/2.2, exposure time - 1/1667 sec, ISO speed - ISO-70)


This is another image I took for shape in photography (f stop - f/2.2, exposure time - 1/408 sec, ISO speed - ISO-70)


This is an image of the bullring that I got off Google because it is a weird shape and shows the whole shape in photography thing and it has a good pattern as well


This is an image of the bullring that i took and it is like the image above but just zoomed out and I choose to photograph this image because its like the main part of the city centre and Digbeth. (f stop - f/22, exposure time - 1/640 sec. ISO speed - ISO 1600)

No comments:

Post a Comment